For treatment of gingivitis, periodontitis and oral thrush.
- Microcidal – effective against 99.99% of bacteria, bacterial spores, viruses and fungi.
- Effective against biofilm (authors report 65% to 85% of chronic infections e.g. Periodontitis due to biofilm origin).
- Ensuring microbial load reduction in acute and chronic lesions.
- No resistance ever reported to hypochlorous acid (HOCl), the active ingredient.
- Good safety profile LD50>20No adverse effects or symptoms have been reported.
- Contains no alcohol.
- Isotonic and non-cytotoxic, ensuring fibroblast viability, tissue granulation and epithelialization with minimal scar tissue formation.